Saturday, October 19, 2013

Autumn Bumming

Autumn has always been my favorite time of year -  the weather is perfect, the landscape is painted in vivid reds, oranges, yellows and rust, and the tops of the mountains are tipped with snow. I've just always really enjoyed this season.

Well, today after doing some chores, the boys and I went "bumming." After a trip to the bank and lunch at Chipotles, we drove up Little Cottonwood Canyon to hike around and enjoy the season. After we got home, we took Gracie for a walk along the canal (with low water levels you can see muskrat tracks and burrows), and to give apple treats to our friends Roger and Lori's horses. The boys even found a snake.

It's timed like these I hope the boys remember when I'm nothing but a memory to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment