Usually, I find these analyses mildly amusing - poking fun at the extremes found among my people and culture. That is I used to find them mildly amusing. Now I recognize they're making fun of me.
Some of the proof points corresponding directly to me:
* #37 - When leaving a house, you stand at the front door for a half an hour more saying good bye
* # 4 - You have a bottle of ouzo in your house right now (two of em, actually)
* #75 - You think talking loud is normal
* #12 - You've unintentionally smacked a stranger while talking with your hands
But the one that really hit home:
* #36 - Your pets have Greek names.
|Aphrodite and Stavroula|
|Eleni and Yia Yia|