Thursday, July 31, 2014

26 Reasons

On July 31, 1988, I vowed my love and commitment to Kelly, held his hand, and we jumped over a make-shift broom together. I don't remember exactly what I said to him that day, but I can still give you plenty of reasons why I love him. Here are 26 of them - one for ever year.

1.   He makes me laugh.
2.   He hogs the blankets.
3.   He apologizes for it in the morning.
4.   He is an amazing dad.
5.   He snores so loud he can wake the dead...in Papua New Guinea.
6.   He loves animals.
7.   He is really sentimental...but seldom shows it.
8.   He is incredibly loyal.
9.   He is very tolerant of bearded priests kissing him.
10. He was incredibly loving, patient and kind with my Theia Matina.
11. He understands that to marry the Greek is to marry the Greek family.
12. He is a gifted photographer.
13. He loves to be in nature.
14. He got over his anxiety about flying to go to Greece with me.
15. He got kissed by many, many strangers there.
16. He always sees the glass as more than half full.
17. He is always my designated driver.
18. He vacuums.
19. He loves Christmas songs.
20. He brings crap home from work because he knows the boys will like it.
21. He is way better at technology than I am.
22. He loves to hike.
23. He thinks I'm smart.
24. He has no self control when it comes to sweets.
25. He drives like a bat out of hell.
26. He loves me back.


No comments:

Post a Comment