Friday, July 11, 2014

A Great Tradition

The week before Kelly and I moved to California, my brother, Dan, and his family came to Salt Lake for vacation. My niece Lyndsey was 10 at the time. Kelly and I took her hiking.  She loved being with just the two of us, and hiking.

So it became a tradition: whenever we were all in town at the same time, Lyndsey would go hiking with us. It's a tradition we've continued now that Kelly and I live here. Whenever Lyndsey, Jerid, and their girls are in town, we all go hiking together.

Last week during their visit, we hit up both Stewart Falls in Provo Canyon, and Dog Lake / Lake Mary up Big Cottonwood Canyon.

It's a great tradition.

OUR TRIP TO STEWART FALLS
UP WE GO TO DOG LAKE AND LAKE MARY
Look who came!
Like herding cats...

 



















No comments:

Post a Comment