Thursday, January 2, 2014

Where's My Flying Car??

If you had asked me when I was 8-years old, how I'd be spending New Year's Day 2014, I'd probably have told you that I was jetting around in my flying car, visiting Salt Lake from my home on the Martian colony!
Man, the future's a rip off! I live in Murray, not Mars, and drive a Prius not something cool like George Jetson!
But that's OK. I still had a pretty great first day of 2014 - snowshoeing with my family in the Spruces camping area up Big Cottonwood Canyon.

 Kelly showing off his courage by using snow-covered logs to cross a brook.
Come to think of it, the snows of Utah are probably a lot better fit for me than the sands of Mars. But damn, I still want that flying car!

1 comment:

  1. Love your BLOG entry! Happy 2014 to all!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete