Saturday, August 4, 2012

Ah, What Do They Know?

Somehow I stumbled across a tongue-firmly-in-cheek "quiz" to help people determine their sexual orientation. So for a laugh, I took it.

Answering questions like how much I spent on my last haircut (under $10 - hey, they had a sale!), and how often I get a manicure (every time hell freezes over),  I knew I was probably in trouble.

I've often joked that a lot of my straight friends without kids are much, much better gay men than I am. I mean I haven't been to a Pride parade in over a decade - yet my buddy Sam was in this year's! (Of course he's a Shriner and was driving one of those little cars...)

A couple of the questions were actually rather tough for me: what event could my girlfriend not drag me to - a toss up between a ball-room dancing competition and a Cher concert. And whereas I know who Carson Kressley is, I have no idea what his new career is.

When I finished answering the 20 questions, I hit the submit button and anxiously awaited to learn just how gay I am...18%. Exactly sure which 18% remains a mystery!

http://www.gay-test.com/gay.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment