Saturday, July 9, 2011

Taking it One Hike at a Time



That's me checking my Blackberry while we were hiking at Willow Lake a few weeks ago. Kelly made a point of labeling the photo before sending it out to our friends.

So I'm here to tell you all something. Hi, my name is Christopher, and I have a Blackberry addiction.

It is true that I need to be connected for work - I've had situations arise at just about every hour of the day. And, well, since I need it on my hip for work, I might as well use it to text my friends and family, right?

Well, last week I resolved that when we go hiking I will exclusively enjoy my family and nature. I don't need to text constantly and read every email that arrives. I can be in the moment.

I am pleased with my progress. Last weekend's hike was completely Crackberry free. Today's only had one text - and that was actually only to get an address.

Hi, I'm Christopher, and I'm a Blackberry addict. But I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment